Our Specialists are also available at
SIMPLY SKIN UK
Anne - Physiotherapist
Tracey - Aesthetic Nurse
Anne is a chartered physiotherapist with over 18 years experience in musculoskeletal physiotherapy and has been based within both the NHS and private sectors.
Anne is currently based within the clinic practising both Physiotherapy and Pilates. The Pilates sessions at the clinic are one to one and there are also a variety of classes available including post natal and general core strength sessions which are run by Anne at the Teddington Baptist Church.
Aesthetics By Tracey
Skin rejuvenation by a medical professional
I have been a nurse practitioner for 18 years and I have been trained in aesthetics for 3 years and offer a wide range of skin rejuvenation treatments;
- Anti wrinkle injections
- Dermal filler for anti ageing, dermal filler for feature enhancement.
- Vitamin B12 and Vitamin C injections
- Chemical peels +/- dermaplaning and microneedling
- Biorevitalisation / Skin Boosters including; Sunekos: Ideal for those who want to restore the naturally youthful look of your skin and improve the signs of ageing. Sunekos is an injectable treatment that is entirely different to filler treatments; this treatment uses a patented formula which combines amino acids (the essential building blocks of elastin and collagen) with hyaluronic acid. Sunekos regenerates the extra cellular matrix (ECM) of your skin and deeply hydrates and plumps the treated tissue. This leads to 'dermal biogenesis'. The result? A reduction in the severity of your wrinkles, hydration to both the superficial and deep layers of your skin, a desirable volumising effect and a dramatic boost to your elastin and collagen.
- Profhilo: The first of its kind, Profhilo is a revolutionary 'beneath the skin' hyaluronic acid moisturising treatment, made with patented NAHYCO technology. This results in a unique hyaluronic acid injectable gel, which has a prolonged stimulating activity on the dermal cells. When injected into the skin, Profhilo stimulates the skin cell receptors to counteract skin laxity and improve and restore firmness in the skin. One of the highest concentrations of hyaluronic acids on the market. Profhilo not only boosts and hydrates the skin, but also remodels ageing and sagging tissue. The most common areas of treatment include the face and neck and can also be used for the decolletage, hands, arms, knees and abdomen area where it would effectively treat skin laxity.
Treatments are suitable for men and women as well as offering skin benefits of all ages.
I offer free consultations to assess your skin, discuss your desired outcome and suggest on the best treatment or combination of treatments to suit your needs.